Application form to close the bank account

at ………………….


                                           
                                   To the Director of the Agency.

Subject: Request to close the bank account number ..................... ..


       The existence of complete peace Maulana Imam
After,

Mr. Director ,

   Due to special and exceptional circumstances, you no longer allow me to open your account with your agency, which I have decided to resort to in order to close the above account once you have received this request.
For the benefit of Mr. ............................... .. .. Increased on the date ............ .... Holder of the national ID No. ............. The resident b .... ...... .. ..........

Therefore, I have asked your agency to register this exemption from today and finally and officially.

In anticipation of that, Sir, I would like to express my appreciation, respect and peace.

Signature:

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés